Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baked Oatmeal w/Fruit

I love having breakfast for dinner! I guess it is comfort food. So tonight I made Baked Oatmeal with Strawberries/Bananas and then baked some bacon on my stone to go with it. Pictured is a doubled recipe so I can put some up for us to take & heat up for breakfast or mid morning snack.






I found this recipe on Pinterest & just had to try it. Of course you know me I did make a few modifications & I will make even more changes the next time (mainly adding more kinds of fruit). The great part of this recipe is you can make so many different variations - Peaches, Apples & Cinnamon or all Berries. So have fun with this one.
Additionally: After cutting up the bananas I put a little lemon juice in the bowl and stirred it around so the bananas wouldn't brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment