Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

I hope you were all with friends & or family yesterday! After a crazy day before T-Day of running my youngest granddaughter to the Emergency Room for stuffing a spongy keyboard piece up her nose, I didn't get started baking until it was dark out! But thankfully she is ok.

For The big day we had our daughter & her fam over & then friends came over for the second round of food and our holiday kick-off tradition of watching "Christmas Vacation"! Had a great day! I think breakfast was the biggest hit of the day. . .
I have to admit they were really good. The best part was I prepped them the day before from dough I had in the freezer, letting them rise while I was baking pies & such, covered & placed in fridge over night. Popped them in the oven first thing Thanksgiving morning and we had a very yummy breakfast that was quick & actually easy.

Our Thanksgiving Feast was fun & good. I love cooking with my daughter, it makes me happy! Instead of one person taking the brunt of everything we split the shopping & cooking duties in half & brought it all together for a wonderful meal. We enjoy just being together so that makes it even more fun!

Well it's Black Friday, so if you have been out there shopping, more power to you! I avoid BF at all cost. I have seen alot of sales on some great kitchen gadgets, but even that is not enough to drag me out! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment