Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to The Lost Art of Cooking. . .

In the busyness of life (working, school, working, families, sports, working, church) we seem to have lost the art of cooking and baking. I think I was hit with this the first time when I was an instructor at a Children's cooking school. Probably one of my favorite jobs EVER! Mainly because I love to create wonderful dishes, breads, desserts & try new things. But I digress. . .the moms of the kids in my cooking classes seemed as excited to learn the art of cooking/baking as their children were.

So, with a bit of time on my hands and a renewed excitement for cooking/baking, I am setting out on this journey and want to share it with you. This is will be a hands on blog of what I am making flops & all. I will give tips and answer any questions you may have. I wish I could share the smells that will come from the stove & oven, but that is where you will get to join in and see for yourself how wonderful it is!

Here's to reviving something that makes everyone smile & say Mmmmmm!


Hopefully through this, the love of creating in the kitchen will be renewed in all of us!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like good eating, look forward to seeing what you cook and bake, I am sure the aroma can be added : )

    ReplyDelete