Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Here it is. . .Jalapeno Chicken

Since you have had to wait a week for my next post, I decided to bring out my favorite recipe of all times Jalapeno Chicken! This recipe was made for us at a friends house when we lived in Ft. Myers in the early 90's. We fell in love with this dish and have been making it ever since.

Such a versatile and guest friendly recipe. You control the heat for each separate piece of chicken! Have company coming that doesn't like spice? put the topping on their chicken before you add the jalapenos. . .taste is a bit different but still delicious!

Click to enlarge

I season my flour with Garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, seasoned salt & black pepper. You can use any seasonings you like.

This is what your chicken will look like when ready
can be a little more brown on top if you can wait that long! LOL


1 comment: