Sunday, December 18, 2011

Searching for different Christmas Dinner Recipes

I am on the hunt for some new and different Christmas Dinner recipes. The possibilities are endless. In searching I have found some really great looking recipes I am adding to our meal this year.

This may just be a year round keeper as we love egg salad & avocados. I think I will modify for Christmas dinner in the form of deviled eggs! We get tired of boring deviled eggs, but how great to mince avocado lemon juice & red onions in with your normal egg mixture! Then fill your egg whites. I think it will be really pretty as well!

*** I made this egg salad this evening to see what it was like, I added a couple shakes of cayenne pepper & brown horshradish mustard, decreasing the amount of mayo & not adding milk. It is delish!

 I am going to make this broccoli and add crumbled bacon to it as well. Always love finding new veggie recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment