Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sheri's Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

Panera Bread has the best soups, my favorite is the Chicken & Wild Rice. Of course we move so much that several times we did not live near a Panera. :(

So, I decided to make my own recipe up. This recipe is super easy & fast, everyone will think you slaved over it! The only difference is I do not add carrots. If I did I would add shredded carrots as I don't like the big chunks of carrots in their soup. But that is a personal preference.

Click recipe to enlarge
 If you are not one that likes to make rice, you must try these rice packets from Uncle Ben's! They are the best and so easy! 90 seconds in the microwave! Really great when you don't have a lot of time. There are quite a few flavors as well. For this recipe I used this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment