Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Baking Ideas

An "Impulse buy" turned into a great Holiday baking find! I don't normally buy the magazines at the grocery checkout. But yesterday I was waiting in line and this one caught my eye! So after glancing through it I bought it. You can never have too many recipes!

There is a list of some of their baking products inside the first couple pages. Did you know that Hershey makes 'cinnamon chips'? (like chocolate chips only cinnamon) I had no idea.  I really love their butterscotch chips, the flavor is a bit more 'buttery' than other brands and they are a bit cheaper. (check out the website www.hersheyskitchens.com ) This will be one to bookmark!
more ideas - www.hersheyskitchens.com
What a great little cook book! The best thing is that you can make several of these (some are super easy) and give them as gifts to friends & family! I don't know too many people that don't love getting homemade goodies during the holidays (at anytime for that matter). Like this one below Cookie Pops! You can get your kids involved in this one.
Snowflake Lollipop Cookies

Recipe courtesy www.hersheyskitchens.com


Use your favorite cookie recipe
and then add a stick & decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment